View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

If Smithiak were to go all offense in rds 1-3 the Iupati,Pouncey,Dixon draft is the way I would go. The OL would be set for the next 8/10 yrs and Dixon while maybe/maybe not is a good version of Gerhart. I also think after Gerhart runs at the combine he may fall to the Texans in the 3rd rd. Too much emphasis will be placed on Gerharts 40 time. IMO
That top three is a dream haul for us fans ..... I just cant see Kubiak spending premium picks on not one but two interior OL spots. It goes against what they have done in the past picking their OL in the later rounds.

I'd be VERY happy with that top 3. The only better haul I could envision for this team is that Earl Thomas falls to the Texans and they get Jon Asamoah in the second and Dixon/Gerhart in the third.

As for Gerhart - What do you expect his 40 time to be ? 4.6 - 4.65 ?

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote