Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #4
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Maybe they are fine with the cbs but free safety I don't know. Wilson can't stay healthy so he really needs to be a backup. He is pretty good though. The Texans have neglected the free safety spot their entire existence. I think our highest pick used on a safety was Glen Earl. And lets not forget CC Brown. Man that guy stunk it up for the Giants this year.

I just think that if the Texans could finally get a top tier free safety this year it would change the entire defense and allow Bush to be a little more creative. You shore up 2 positions when you have a really good free safety because cbs can play more agressive knowing they have help over the top. Not complaining about Bush though because he did an amazing job with what he had. We have 8 picks this year. I would let Bush have 4 of them. The other 4 I would spend on 3 ol and 1 rb.
I do agree with what ur saying only problem is earl wont be the by the time we pick.I personally hope we somehow get an extra pick in the first or second round.Kubiak might have to make a splash to keep his job the year after next.
IBleedTexans is online now   Reply With Quote