View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #26
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I'm was not the biggest Johnson fan in the world but if you break down game film he would be ideal for Texans ZBS with or without Gibbs. I would like to see him engaged longer in protection situations but for the most part Alabama is a running attack so his assingments require him to attack 2nd level, he's just so active, very athletic, which transcends to desired, balanced Kubiak signature offense

it wouldn't surprise me if this is the only pick I get right
It wouldnt surprise me if we drafted him either. He is a mirror image of Caldwell when he was at Bama. After rereading my previous post let me clarify something. When talking about getting to the second level I was refering to him when he pulled and was in open space. Thats when he looks lost to me. He is pretty good at getting to the second level in the box.

I rate him a little higher than I did Caldwell coming out simply because he is a better run blocker. I say a late third at best which is where we will be so we'll see.