View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Iupati- My no.1 choice if he's there when the Texans pick.

Gerhart- I would draft a DB like Ghee or Spievey, I can see the Gerhart pick though

Walton- Good player, probably would go RB or DT here, I think Walton will fall to the 4th rd. Not sure Walton fits the ZBS but I like his talent. Tough guy

Jackson- Like Franks better he's got more natural ability (and I'm a homer Franks is from Orange) he just needs to be coached up. I can understand the Jackson pick though.

Angerer- Great college player, Smithiak will probably be looking at a more atheletic OLB at this spot. Dakota Watson is my favorite. If DeMeco were to get hurt Diles could slide into the MLB spot or Bentley can play that spot too.

Rolle- Love this pick, Hope he falls this far, I like your reasoning for why it could happen.

Tiffin- Dont know why I dont like the pick but I just dont. Would rather sign a proven reliable K like Matt Stover in FA. I like Lawrence or Swenson better than Tiffin if they draft a rookie K.

Fletcher- Dont know anything about him

If Smithiak were to go all offense in rds 1-3 the Iupati,Pouncey,Dixon draft is the way I would go. The OL would be set for the next 8/10 yrs and Dixon while maybe/maybe not is a good version of Gerhart. I also think after Gerhart runs at the combine he may fall to the Texans in the 3rd rd. Too much emphasis will be placed on Gerharts 40 time. IMO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote