View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
WOW! We must have watched completely different games. I think he is one of the most overrated players in this draft. Right behind your boy Mays.
I'm was not the biggest Johnson fan in the world but if you break down game film he would be ideal for Texans ZBS with or without Gibbs. I would like to see him engaged longer in protection situations but for the most part Alabama is a running attack so his assingments require him to attack 2nd level, he's just so active, very athletic, which transcends to desired, balanced Kubiak signature offense

it wouldn't surprise me if this is the only pick I get right
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote