View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #3
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2010 1st Round Mock Draft

Thanks for the effort

Well thought out

There is a good chance Pittsburgh takes Iupati. They need help on the OL in the worst way.

I have Dunlop rated above Griffin but still a great choice.

San Diego will probably draft Spiller instead of Best. Less of an injury concern, I dont know where but I can garuntee you a weapon like Spiller goes somewhere in the 1st rd.

After watching Arizonas defense get torched in the playoffs it is more likely that they go defense in the 1st rd. Probably a DE like Hardy or a CB Robinson.

This is one of the best mock I've seen. I think you nailed the 1st 15-20 picks without trades. With trades I still see most of those going in those spots in some form or fashion.

Good work
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote