View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Iupati is my #1 as well unless Earl Thomas is still on the board .... That would shake up my entire draft.

We all know Im not real big on Gerhart - But I can live with him in the second round. Despite the concerns I have about Gerhart - He is the type of back this team needs. - I might be tempted to take Pouncey here if he's still on the board.

J.D. Walton - Im not so sure he's gonna fall that far but I like the pick.

Brian Jackson Good pick

Pat Angerer I could get on board with this one too - Good player.

Myron Rolle - Not sure he lasts past the 4th but if he's still here at this point I'd be pretty satisfied with the choice.

Leigh Tiffin - Im sick of Kris Brown too! Tiffin's been clutch for the Tide.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote