Hall of Fame
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Section: My couch
Re: Texan4Ever's Texans Mock Draft
Originally Posted by Wolf6151
I agree with Beerlover, this mock isn't even close to realistic.
1. Earl Thomas, good player, good pick.
2. Zane Beadles, this is way to early for a guy who's a 3rd or 4th round pick not to mention changing his position.
3. Maurkice Pouncey, is the top C in the draft and will most likely go in the 2nd round.
4. Donovan Warren, is most likely a 1st round pick, very early 2nd at worst.
5. Kade Weston, this one is realistic and a good choice.
6. Ryan Mathews, is a 2nd or 3rd round pick at worst, no way he's available here.
6. Zoltan Mesko, good choice here, fills a need.
7. Aaron Pettrey, I'm not familiar with this guy but it's a good choice this late.
What source of info. are you using for your mock? What site(s)?
I'm not using a website or anything, I'm basing this off of what Iv'e seen. I have watched all of these players and I may be off by where they go in the draft but these are the guys I would want.