View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #5
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 16928 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Texan4Ever's Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Would like to see many if not all these players get drafted by Texans but its not realistic.

Thomas will be gone.

Zane is a 4th rd. tackle so we're going to switch positions & move him up two rounds?

Pouncey is a solid 2nd rd. pick & probably the top Center prospect in draft, maybe switch the two & three.

Warren is probably late first round.

Like going DT late mid round but Weston is not even graded as being drafted maybe @ the stroke of midnight when teams can contact undrafted free agents?

I had Ryan Mathews going end of 1st early 2nd. closest thing in this draft to a complete back.

Love addressing kicking game late

The players I have might move around the draft boards and I may be off by a few rounds but like you said, if we could grab the players in my mock that would be a nice haul.

With regards to Zane Beadles, he is a quiet draft option as of now but I suspect he may go in the 2nd because he plays left tackle, but as far as a Texans pick goes I feel that he has the talent needed in order to play guard regradless of what blocking system we run.

Thanks for your input...
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote