View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

1. Iupati, I'm warming to this pick in the 1st round though not totally sold on it yet as the best value pick. I think this pick stands a better chance of happening now that we've changed OC/O-line coaches. I think Dennison will be better for our O-line than Gibbs was.

2. Gerhart, I think picking him here is over valuing him and that if you want a RB there are others that are better suited for us.

3. Walton, there's alot of good players to be had here and Walton is one of them. I don't think he'd play much, if at all since Kubiak is in love with Myers, his rookie year but he'd be a good building block for the future. He'd probably start in his 2nd season after Kubiak gets fired a year from now.

4. Jackson, I don't know much about this guy but by your description he's a #2 CB and we're loaded with #2 CB's. I just don't see that he would add anything here, he'd get lost on the depth chart. We need talent at the top. I'd move Rolle up to here, a better chance of getting him, great depth behind Pollard and should be great on special teams.

5. Angerer, I don't know anything about this guy but LB isn't a need position. I'd pick a different position of need like DT, FS, OG etc...

5. Rolle, good player, good pick but doubtful that he's available here. I think he stands a decent chance of going in the late 3rd round.

6. Tiffin, I like this pick alot, good competition for Brown in camp.

7. Fletcher, I don't know anything about this guy and 7th round picks stand little chance of making anyone team, thus the reason I'd take a P here. At least a P would make the team and not be a waste of a pick.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote