View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #6
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

I don't think we've seen enough of them to make a firm judgment yet, but I'll throw in my two cents on what we've seen so far.

Wells looked good behind a terrible line
Greene looked good behind a great line
Ringer only got 8 touches but picked up 6 YPC
Moreno has been what I said he was. How does a 1st rounder average 3.8 YPC in Denver?
Rashad Jennings was better than I thought he'd be. 39 touches isn't enough to draw a conclusion though.
Coffee was pretty terrible. I never quite understood the flaming man crush people had for him.
Donald Brown didn't really get a fair shake behind Indie's line.
L.McCoy was adequate, but certainly not the best in the draft as some people around here held him up to be.
James Davis was worse than his low billing would have lead you to believe.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote