View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
You guys are gonna go around & round until figure it out, the Texans lack of a conisistant run game must be improved not just better, much, much better similar to Jets. By changing out stable of RB's & fixing the OL it will balance Air Schaub making the Texans a complete offense. Taking two premium RB's & keeping best of whats left currently on roster there is no question about committment to solving this problem.
Agreed with fixing the run game.

Your mock shows that commitment that's for sure.

Now I get what your saying.

I want the run game to improve too. It should be job 1. I would just go about it a little differently.

Spiller would certianly be a great weapon out of the slot. Like Harvin

It also would allow JJ to become the no.2 receiver and Kevin Walter to walk. The offense would be alot more explosive. Plus they could use the $ they didn't spend on Walter to get help on the OL. In addition to the draft pick.

I could get on board with this.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote