View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
You guys are gonna go around & round until figure it out, the Texans lack of a conisistant run game must be improved not just better, much, much better similar to Jets. By changing out stable of RB's & fixing the OL it will balance Air Schaub making the Texans a complete offense. Taking two premium RB's & keeping best of whats left currently on roster there is no question about committment to solving this problem.
I agree, this is a do or die season for Kubiak. Can't really take any chances, and hope Slaton can come back and be that guy again. All things being equal, if we could have provided the 2008 running game in 2009, we would be playing in the AFC Championship game today.

Even if we take two running backs in the draft, I'd like to see a couple of FAs on the team as well.

I'm fine with straight up cutting Moats & Brown. But our new draft picks, free agents, Slaton, Foster, Jeremiah Johnson, & Chris Henry will be fighting for 3 spots.