Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

I don't know. The CB position doesn't worry me as much as the FS, NT, C/G, or RB positions.

If we're going to draft this guy (assuming we keep Dunta), then that means we're probably moving Glover Quinn over to FS. Glover had a good year as a CB and I don't see him moving over to a position where he'd be undersized although several people see him making that move.

Personally, I think our coaches are going to be fine with our defensive backs. I don't think they share our concern about the FS with Wilson and Barber stepping up before his injury. I think they like Robinson, Quinn, McCain, and Reeves at corner.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote