View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Like all of the picks except

Tiffin - I feel he's overrated.

Spiller- I understand what you like about Spiller but Dwyer would be my choice.

Love the Joseph pick. If you choose Dwyer you dont have to choose Dixon. In that case I would take Spievey,Wilson or a CB thatmay fall but be rated higher.

Do you have anymore info about Kristick? He sounds like he would be a great ST guy. With potential to become a starter down the road. Intriguing

Great work
thanks.

Tiffen - nobody knows for sure how a kicker responds under intense pressure, until the game hangs in the balance & their performance deceides outcome of an entire body of work by your teammates in the heat of battle. You have to earn respect of them first & you focus on that the rest will take care of itself. Leigh has the accuracy & leg strength to become a big time game winning field goal kicker in the National Football League. Well worth the chance on a 5th aquired from a lost cause in the 1st, call it Kharma.

Spiller - Speed kills, Texans need a break away threat from scrimmage to gain respect of defenses. Don't think for a minute that Dennison would not attempt to spread teams out with a weapon like Spiller out of the slot or backfield, heck Denver spent the 12th pick in the draft on a RB last year who doesn't come close to the same break away threat as Spiller who would strike fear into defenses, not the same at all as Dwyer.

Kristick - I think he is playing in the East West Shrine game latter today.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote