View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010   #80
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Easy decision. I'm taking Thomas.
I'm just asking the questions. I had heard lots of mb chatter on DT, so I thought I would push a bit.

Course, another guy folks are falling in love with, perhaps justifiable so, is Iupati.

If Iupati, Dez, and Thomas were on the board, the decision is not so easy for me. mussop's analysis of Dez's impact on our offense resonates with me. Conversely, OG is a position of need. So is FS.

I just want people thinking about opportunity costs, and had hoped to stimulate discussion.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote