View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #75
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Kubes said this offseason that getting the running game going was job no.1.

Kubes said last offseason that getting more pressure on the QB was job no.1. Hence selecting Cush and Barwin in rds 1/2.

This year I believe that OG and RB will be addressed in rds 1-3.

I think Smithiak will take one of the highly rated OL in the draft Iupati is my favorite. If none of the highest rated OL are available Smithiak will probably reach and take Dwyer at 20 and fill the OG spot in rd 2-3. I also belive they will fill one of the OG spots in FA.

I think people are selling Dwyer short because of the offense he played in.

Remember Earl played in the wishbone for 3 yrs at UT. He did alrirght in the Nfl.

Dwyer reminds me of Stewart.

The combination of Dwyr and Slaton, with an upgraded OL and AJ/JJ on the outside would be deadly. This would be the fastest and most significant way to upgarde the team as a whole. IMHO

BAH got it right Thomas. Easy Decision
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote