Thread: My current mock
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #20
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My current mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
So I am not allowed to think Texans will offer him a big contract in an uncapped year, believe that 31 is not too old for this particular player and that Smith could not rotate at DT; but you are allowed to have your opinion? Gee, Icak, did not know it was your world. To me Seymour is the standout option with skills to do what I think is needed. You think others are more reasonable options. Isn't that llike an opinion? Sort of like my "reasonable" is my opinion? Why am I obligated to mention alternatives that I do not want? I read and consider other posters opionions that differ from mine. Seymour would not rate the contract Hainesworth request & got. You remind me of the guys who said no way Charles Barkley, McGrady or Ron Artest would play for Rockets; yet they did.

One thing I am fixating on is how you think your opinion is any more valuable or acceptable than mine or other posters.
You're being dramatic.

Seymour simply doesn't make sense for the Texans. You like him because he has a big name, but the fact that we just gave a high dollar contract to a younger, similar player makes Seymour all but irrelevent to us.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote