Thread: My current mock
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My current mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It's the 25th time you've mentioned him - that's fixating. Not mentioning other more reasonable alternatives is fixating. I'm so sure Seymour wont happen because Seymour is going to want a big contract, will be 31 years old next season, would best be suited to take Smith's DE spot and while Smith can play pass play DT he is not best suited for every down DT and we didn't go after a far more dominant player in Haynesworth last year.
So I am not allowed to think Texans will offer him a big contract in an uncapped year, believe that 31 is not too old for this particular player and that Smith could not rotate at DT; but you are allowed to have your opinion? Gee, Icak, did not know it was your world. To me Seymour is the standout option with skills to do what I think is needed. You think others are more reasonable options. Isn't that llike an opinion? Sort of like my "reasonable" is my opinion? Why am I obligated to mention alternatives that I do not want? I read and consider other posters opionions that differ from mine. Seymour would not rate the contract Hainesworth request & got. You remind me of the guys who said no way Charles Barkley, McGrady or Ron Artest would play for Rockets; yet they did.

One thing I am fixating on is how you think your opinion is any more valuable or acceptable than mine or other posters.