Thread: My current mock
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My current mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It's the 25th time you've mentioned him - that's fixating. Not mentioning other more reasonable alternatives is fixating. I'm so sure Seymour wont happen because Seymour is going to want a big contract, will be 31 years old next season, would best be suited to take Smith's DE spot and while Smith can play pass play DT he is not best suited for every down DT and we didn't go after a far more dominant player in Haynesworth last year.
This and the fact the Texans dont spend $ on top tier FA's.

They should put some of the $ that they make raising ticket prices into a top tier OL/DL. But it isn't going to happen.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote