Thread: My current mock
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My current mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not sure how mentioning a free agent that I think would do well on Texans is fixating, but then again you are known for over stating sometimes. Why are you so sure that Seymour will "not happen"? As I remember, many were shocked that Davis gave a 2011 first round for him in the first place.
It's the 25th time you've mentioned him - that's fixating. Not mentioning other more reasonable alternatives is fixating. I'm so sure Seymour wont happen because Seymour is going to want a big contract, will be 31 years old next season, would best be suited to take Smith's DE spot and while Smith can play pass play DT he is not best suited for every down DT and we didn't go after a far more dominant player in Haynesworth last year.