Thread: My current mock
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My current mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Nah, Gerhart will actually be a good pro.

badboy: Nice mock!
1) Gerhart I have no problem with here. Now, you will most likely catch a ton of flak for the pick, but who cares yeah? When he tears it up at the combine, people will come around.

2) Asamoah is a good one here. Together with Gerhart the Texans running game just got alot better. Asamoah is a good fit for the ZBS, for those who dont know.

3) I like the Wilson pick. Athletic returner with high upside. He would spend next season as the nickel corner.

4) Here we have to disagree, as you know. I just think he rises to the second round. Corners of his size and athleticism are rare. Johnson's body structure is somewhat frightening. He has skinny legs.

5) Austin is a good value pick here. Depth across the line.

6) Pawelek, good depth player. Angerer if available would be my first choice, but I could get behind this pick.

6) I think you underestimate Bell as well. He is a dominant player who had a down year, I have him as a solid fourth. Lonyae Miller from Fresno State would be my late round power back. Although, we might be a little full with Gerhart, Slaton and Foster. Eh.

7) Damn straight. Or a red zone threat.
Bell keeps rising & will probably explode at combine and end up selected much higher as you state. I know there is a list floating around MB somewhere about combine invites, but I do not remember seeing him listed. Can anyone confirm?