View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #60
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

I said Free Safety Mussop. And why are you even listing cornerbacks? And thats not a depth chart smart guy. You listed the either roster of safeties. Cause Nolan and Wilson are in IR so they will not show on a depth chart.

You think Kubiak wants to go into nex season HOPING someone steps up at NT, FS, OG either? It goes both ways.
The season is over, they are under contract, they are on the roster smart guy. We also have Quin at CB who played FS in college and could return there if Robinson returns. In fact as far as safety goes We have a legitamate starter in Pollard and Barber played good enough for the defense to finish out pretty well. Dont think Kubes needs to hope alot here.

NT, again we finished pretty well on D and were really coming around against the run with the current linup of DT's. I dont think Kubes has to hope alot here.

Og, well I dont see Kubes hoping alot here either, not when we drafted Caldwell in the third round last year and he got alot of playing time and started coming along and good OG's are available at a higher rate than any other position.

None of those compare to RB a position that takes maximum punishment and has the shortest shelf life of any position where we have one quality player that might not ever return to his previous form and a bunch of trash after him. So you see it doesnt go both ways.

Last edited by Blake; 01-22-2010 at 08:22 AM.
mussop is online now   Reply With Quote