Re: My current mock
1. Gerhart, way to early to be drafting this guy who will most likely go in the very late 2nd or very early 3rd round at the earliest.
2. Asamoah, very good pick, perfect for our ZBS.
3. Wilson, also a very good pick, he's not great but he's got raw skills and lots of potential.
4. AO-A, I don't know anything about him but I've heard good things, I think Robert Johnson will be gone by this pick, most likely in the 3rd round.
5. Austin, also a very good pick if he's still available.
5. Pawelek, I don't know anything about this guy but I don't see the need for a LB'r.
6. Bell, don't know anything about this guy either but added competition can't hurt.
7. Good choice, training camp competition.
FYI, we have two 6th round picks for now, I don't think we'll find out if TJ's trade pick will be a 5th or not til draft day.