View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper Mock is on Insider

i've already given my plan as to what I would try to do in another thread.

but

I'm begining to warm to the idea of taking Dan Williams in the 1st. U of Tenn DT's historically have had a low bust rate. (Haynesworth,Henderson for ex.)

Kyle Calloway is an OL that Smithiak should be looking at in the 3rd. He is a big mobile guy that played in a ZBS at Iowa. Calloway can play anywhere on the OL but LT. He played OG in his bowl game against Ga.Tech and was quite impressive in the run game as well as pass protection.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote