View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #54
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Are you kidding me? At free safety we have John Busing and Brian Russell. They were both awful. And Eugene Wilson was injured and is getting older.
Wrong!!!! Current Depth chart
CB: Dunta, Reeves, Quin, McCain, Molden, Parson, Bennett
S: Pollard, EWilson, DBarber, Busing, Nolan, NFerguson, B.Russell

Quote:
We can draft one later... maybe yes.[/b]
You think Kubiak wants go into next season HOPING Slaton can return to his rookie form or pinning all his hopes on finding a gem in the later rounds?

Quote:
That is not even true. There are ZBS running backs scattered throughout, and will be taken, early, middle, and late. [/b]
Off course there will but the percentage of the hitting on a starrting caliber RB gets lower and lower every round.

Quote:
Sounds to me like you have Reggie Bush syndrome. Dont get caught up in the hype.
Sounds to me like you have Denver Broncos syndrome. Dont get caught up in the hype yourself.

Last edited by Blake; 01-22-2010 at 08:24 AM.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote