View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #53
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Slaton may come back from injury and had a very poor season prior to injury. Brown should be gone. Foster while looking good played 3 games. Moats while seemingly steady is not my starter. What other position has no guaranteed starter and one promising back up? RB in first round screams to me And don't give me the we can draft one later. Maybe yes and maybe no. Your first round is pretty much the only guarantee that a RB you want for your system will be there. It is a priority nedd. Fill it.
That's why, in the RB draft thread, I was saying draft a RB high (1-3) and draft a RB low (4-7) this year. We're supposed to be a running team, well, make that an area of absolute strength.

Along with that RB, grab two interior linemen (DL/OL) and a FS in the first 4 rounds.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote