Thread: Sold!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #31
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sold!

People are starting to take notice. Here is LZ on pati.

Okay, I finally watched a couple of games on him and WOW is all I can say about his athleticism. I see some areas of pass protection that could be a problem and he relies much more on strength and athleticism rather than technique. If I'm the Steelers I'm taking a very close look at him in the first because of how dire their need is but I would give him a late 1st to early 2nd grade. You just don't see that type of athleticism in that size guard.

Funny he mentions the Steelers. I have been saying for awhile now that I dont see pati getting past the steelers @ 18.