View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #52
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

[quote=Super Mario;1352502]Are you kidding me? At free safety we have John Busing and Brian Russell. They were both awful. And Eugene Wilson was injured and is getting older. Are you kidding me? Schaub, AJ, Mario, Demeco and Cushing were injured this year also. In an offense that Kubes insists the run sets up the pass (only changed it very reluctantly his season) a FS does not have impact as a RB. I am ok with a FS that will be 30 next August and Gary likes him also. FYI, on my board I am drafting a FS for back up but not first round.

We can draft one later... maybe yes.

That is not even true. There are ZBS running backs scattered throughout, and will be taken, early, middle, and late. It is very true. There is no guarantee any of the backs you want will be available at our pick in later rounds.
Sounds to me like you have Reggie Bush syndrome. Dont get caught up in the hype.[/QUOTE

Last edited by badboy; 01-22-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: response did not take.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote