View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #50
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
By no means do I think Slaton is a lock to return to his 2008 form. I am simply in the camp that thinks we have more urgent needs to fill with our #1 draft pick than RB. I did not say that we would ignore it. In fact I said I would spend a 2nd round pick on a RB if the right one was there.

And I dont see how its any different risking your job by not taking a RB or a FS. Or a NT. Or OL help.
Slaton may come back from injury and had a very poor season prior to injury. Brown should be gone. Foster while looking good played 3 games. Moats while seemingly steady is not my starter. What other position has no guaranteed starter and one promising back up? RB in first round screams to me And don't give me the we can draft one later. Maybe yes and maybe no. Your first round is pretty much the only guarantee that a RB you want for your system will be there. It is a priority nedd. Fill it.