View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #49
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You guys speak as if its a sure thing that Slaton returns to his rookie form. Would YOU risk YOUR job on that assumption?
By no means do I think Slaton is a lock to return to his 2008 form. I am simply in the camp that thinks we have more urgent needs to fill with our #1 draft pick than RB. I did not say that we would ignore it. In fact I said I would spend a 2nd round pick on a RB if the right one was there.

And I dont see how its any different risking your job by not taking a RB or a FS. Or a NT. Or OL help.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote