View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #28
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61655 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper Mock is on Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Given how successful we've been at drafting defensive lineman so far in the 1st round (Babin - fail, TJ - fail, Okoye - fail, Williams - success), it'll only take us 10-12 more years before we've got a nice DL going!

I really, really hope we don't use a low 1st rounder to draft a DT. Every year there are 2-4 "can't miss" DT prospects that go in the 1st. I really, really don't want one this year
LZ Quote After talking with some scouts and personnel mean over the years, I'm starting to realize that you can never have enough good defensive linemen and you should never stop trying to build your defensive line until you have been successful. I still believe pass rushing is a major need for the Texans whether it comes from the DE or DT spot.