View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010   #46
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15056 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
So what if Matt Schaub who is now playing in the Pro-Bowl (congratualtions) sustains a grade 3 shoulder seperation, you think the Texans draft board doesn't flip upside down?
It's worth noting that the shoulder injury Schaub suffered in 2008 (and re-injured in 2009) is a chronic conditions. I'm sure we can get CnD (wherever he's been lately) in here to elaborate, but according to the doctors I've heard speak on the radio, his separated shoulder will continue to be vulnerable to separation.

Granted, it is his non-throwing shoulder, and it can be protected by a brace, but this is an injury that is chronic and can affect him mentally as well as physically.

I think any idea that Schaub is the long term answer at QB is terribly shortsighted.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote