View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #19
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper Mock is on Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I don't care how good Price is, I don't want him. He stands at 6'2" 300-lbs and is another Amobi Okoye, a UT. Give me a space eater a la Kris Jenkins or Casey Hampton but other then that I don't want us going DT.

Is it only me or does anyone else think Gerald McCoy is overrated as a prospect. He may be a good DT one-on-one against a guard but he struggles with double teams and gets taken out of the action often and I think he has serious bust potential.
So if Price turns out to be a Hall of Famer, screw it I want a big fat guy just because?