View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #43
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I am against taking RBs high in the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
It's also good to look at the quality/quantity of the positions for the Draft.

I think if Kubiak feels there are few really good RB's and not much after that, he will look to draft one early. However, if there's a decent number of backs that they grade out relatively even, then he may wait to get better value in a later round. This goes for most of the positions, if not all of them.

Combination of BPA, Need and Draft Depth.
I don't rep, but this is quality posting in the sense that it captures major factors which determine a selection. Example during the Duane Brown draft there was not another guy thought to be a LT candidate taken for nearly 3 rounds (a couple ORT taken in round 3). basically while at first glnce he was a "reach" if the Texans were going to address the LT position they had to do it in the first round.