View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper Mock is on Insider

One week ago when I did my first mock also noticed about 20 picks were underclassman. We actually agree on 9 picks while needs in most other cases match up there is a difference in ranking.

He seems to focus on broad needs of teams over specific player profiles who fit teams character & scheme not to mention changing of HC & staffs. Then he pulls a couple shockers out of the hat for kicks I guess.

I feel ahead of him at this point but that could change when he actually does a little more research
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote