View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #33
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

If it was up to me I'd probably take Iupati at G in the first round and not look back, but if, and that's likely a BIG IF, Bryant is still there run up the podium and select the guy. Top off the passing game. Force teams to keep up with our offensive pace.

Ive stated before that Iupati is my first choice but if Bryant or one of the top safety's happened to still on the board at that time it would most deffinately be a difficult decision

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote