View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa465 View Post
True the facts speak for itself... however I bet if Salaam hadn't had knee issues and the arthroscopic surgery, Brown would have been brought along slowly...at that time Kubiak HAD to start Brown.
My memory is Brown was told immediately after being drafted he would start and Salaam mentioned his disappointment in newspaper and on TV. He wanted Kubes to say best person playing would start season. Kubes replied Brown will start. I believe Duane was pulled in 3rd game and Salaam played most of that game but Brown started 4th. May be wrong on that game.