View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like Dez Bryant, I think he would be a wonderful weapon to add to the offense but I also see him as a luxury pick that we just can't afford right now. We've got holes on the O-line and secondary that need to be filled first.

Someone mentioned Jahvid Best as a possible 1st round pick. I like his running style and either he or Spiller would be perfect for our one cut and go system. If we traded down in the 1st then I wouldn't mind him late in the 1st.
there is no such thing as a luxury pick if that said person improves a position on the team, that's an upgrade which is what it's all about
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote