View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #18
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa465 View Post
True the facts speak for itself... however I bet if Salaam hadn't had knee issues and the arthroscopic surgery, Brown would have been brought along slowly...at that time Kubiak HAD to start Brown.
Well you can guess and surmise but in the end, there has not been a 1st round pick that didn't start in week 1 under Kubiak. So if we go OL in the first my guess is that they feel the player will be good enough to supplant a current starter and take over.

I haven't really seen that in any of the OL outside of Iupati (Which I still think would have to have a long battle with Pitts, Briesel and Caldwell to get snaps.), but I can always be surprised.