View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #14
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
At least Hillis can't be too tired from carrying the rock with 13 attempts. I like your 4th round from Utah and he is on my board same round as my second choice. I have Akwasi Owusu-Ansah ahead of him. 6'1" 205lbs 4.48 8 INTS in 2008 and only 2 last season as no QB would throw his side. Good info on Coker as I've not followed him.

Explain why Texans would sign a big DT in any round? Not why you want one but why they would select one.
1. If Johnson isn't there a quality S should be available in the 4th rd. This is the deepest S class I've seen in a long time. Johnson is my favorite and I hope he falls this far.

Johnson isn't far behind Thomas in ability. (Yeah I said it)

Dont know anything about Akwasi Owsusu-Ansah but will keep an eye out. Check Coker out if if you get the chance. He's talented and and worth a chance. He seems to have turned his life around. I hope the Texans give up the goodie two shoes routine and give this kid a chance. If he's turned his life around he deserved. The risk/reward on Coker is well worth it. IMO

I want to sign a vet FA and draft a young guy to learn the game and how to prepare like a professional. If a young DT is'nt available draft a DB like Brinkley or Rafeal Priest both are talented guys. One should be available.

I just dont like Cox. He has an attitude like he is the stuff and his play doesn't bacck it up.IMHO He is on the same talent level as Haden or Warren but I dont think he will be near the pro that they will be. Spievey on the other hand is not as talented but he's just a baller who will work harder once he becomes a pro to improve at his craft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote