View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #13
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
You may be right about Hillis but I think giving up a 3rd and a 5th is great value for a starting G that doesn't fit the scheme Denvers trying to run. Along with getting a backup RB that only carried the ball 13 times and has said that he wants to be traded.

I think with the combination of Kuper and Iupati (who I consider to be one of the best G to come out of college in a long time) the Ol would be solid for the next 8-10 yrs. This would be the 1st time since this teams inception that it had good young talented players at all positions on the OL. You get this luxury by spending the 20th pick on Iupati.

It's a small price to pay. IHO
Hell if you've got Kuper and Iupati at the guard then shift Caldwell back to center...holy cow. It would matter a little less who we added to the RB rotation with the likely push we could get up front.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote