View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #16
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Dez Bryant reminds me of a more polished Jacoby Jones. While I think it'd be awesome to have him on the offense, I think by re-signing Walter you save yourself a draft pick (a 1st rounder at that).

However, if we've got him rated as a Top 10 / elite calibre type of player and the other players on the board aren't rated near as high... then I'm not going to argue with the selection.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote