View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #9
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I like these ideas right here. I was on the Hillis band wagon going back to last year. And I've been a fan of Taylor for quite some time. If Peterson hadn't been there he'd easily be one of the better backs in the league for sure. Both would be a nice fit here along with Slaton.
Taylor, Hillis and Slaton would easly be the best group of RB's that this team has ever had.

The good thing is Taylor doesn't have many miles on him with Peterson getting most of the carries. Smithiak should be able to sign him to a reasonable contract with incentives since he should be the starting RB.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote