View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #28
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I am against taking RBs high in the draft

Hey I want to add that I'm not saying that Corrosion (or anyone else here) is saying that we should just keep building the offensive line forever. I didn't say that and don't mean that. I mean that if you see a guy you want to have in your backfield sitting there on draft day then you take him if you've got your line "more or less" established. You don't waste that pick on a RB if you have nobody to block for him but if you're ok then get the back you want without regrets.

And yeah you keep trying to get better on the line just like everywhere else but you can do that with a 2 or a 3 this year and use the 1 on your RB if you see someone there you like. Next year we probably start working Caldwell in as a regular starter somewhere in the interior. We aren't done improving the line (nobody is ever done). We're just at a normal pace like the rest of the league where we try and improve one position a year, maybe two.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote