View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
1. You've obviously been visiting on FF.com. If it can be pulled off this is a good trade.

2. Taylor and Jolly, I like the players but I worry that this, along with signing our own FA's, would cost to much. I know it's going to be an uncapped year due to the CBA expiring but that doesn't mean that owner want to just throw tons of money around for one year. There will be a CBA for the 2011 season and McNair doesn't strike me as the type of owner that wants to spend alot for one year when we are so far away from the Super Bowl.

As for your draft, I think Iupati at #20 is too high. If he goes in the 1st round then it'll most likely be at the very bottom of the 1st. I'd pick a skill position in the 1st round and then an OG or C in the 2nd where the great interior linemen are selected. I like a CB in the 2nd but I think we can do better. I'd go for Cox, Robinson, or Lindley in the 2nd round. If Robert Johnson is there in the 4th then we should run to the podium, I think he'll be gone in the 3rd, but it's possible. I don't understand the pick of Newhouse in the 6th since we picked up a FA OG and one in the 1st round. I like the Weston pick late if he's still available.
I had Perrish Cox rated high in 2nd and then he was not allowed to play in the bowl game. Does that concern you? I can't find out what he did other than violate team rules.