View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #5
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7394 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

You are going to give up a third round pick for a RB that is just as likely to be cut as actually make his own team? I like Hillis but there is no way I am giving up that much. Go after Kuper for his RFA compensation 5th rounder and go after Ben Hamilton, another Denver lineman who is a UFA. I would trade a 7th for Hillis and I wouldn't lose much sleep if they declined it.