View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

I think your plan would improve this team, good work.

With that said, I disagree that Denver doesn't have use for Hillis. Maybe I just think too highly of him, but I see him as pretty valuable to them. Starting FB/backup RB. Good at running, blocking and receiving. He would be THE answer here though, you got that.

I can't see us drafting Iupati or any O-linemen at #20 barring an elite Tackle dropping. Maybe if we trade down ala Duane Brown pick. Possibly if we can't address the interior OL during FA and Chester/Brisiel can't start. It would be a major NEED pick over BPA.

Great work on the FA acquisitions. I hope we can add some quality guys and it frees up the Draft for us to take BPA that make huge contributions this year!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote