View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's What I would Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
1. I would try to trade with Denver a 2010 3rd and 5th for a sign and trade Kuper and Hillis. Kuper doesn't fit Denvers new power blocking scheme that they are trying to implement. Hillis is the power RB everybody is clamoring for. Denver doesn't really have a use for Hillis.

2. Sign Chester Taylor and Johnny Jolly in FA. Both should be reasonable $ contract FA signings. Taylor is a good RB that has good hands can pick up the blitz and is capable of carrying the ball 20 times a game. He's also very durable. Jolly is a proven vet. and the big bodied run stuffer that this team is lacking. If he is aquitted on the drug charges the Texans should think about bringing Jolly home. Plan B Bring Casey Hampton home.
I like these ideas right here. I was on the Hillis band wagon going back to last year. And I've been a fan of Taylor for quite some time. If Peterson hadn't been there he'd easily be one of the better backs in the league for sure. Both would be a nice fit here along with Slaton.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote