View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I am against taking RBs high in the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Yes your RB is going to take a beating and likely be completely useless in 5-6 years. That's why he's the last piece of the puzzle you pick up.
Condensed

There's a time to make that move and for the Texans it's very much now.
I agree that RB is best left until the other things are in place due to shelf life.

I agree that there is a time to make that move.

Im not sure that I agree that now is that time because I think the majority of the troubles in the Texans ground attack are related to the interior OL.

Unless they can upgrade two of the three interior OL spots via draft or FA I'm not sold on the idea of an early round RB - especially in a draft devoid of "Special Players" at the position.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote